Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Amazing.

If there's anything I learned from this, it's that woooaaahhooaaahohahahahoooooaaaaahhoo ooooaaahoooooahoaoohahawhoooahahowhoo oahhhhooowwhhhoaaaaaooooooo

Moustaches Moustaches

Damn.

I can't stop staring at that girl's....

personality.

CSI: Minecraft CSI: Minecraft

Looks like you just....

CRAFTED a masterpiece.

YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Falconer02 responds:

YES! YESSSSS! Another good one!

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

That's something new.

Probably the most lulzy ending to tentacle rape you're ever going to see/

Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

Hilarious.

I can't help but laugh at the whole "You are lying" half. Great work!

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

Great fighting.

The weaboo-style talking definitely keeps me from really enjoying it, though.

Super Zombie World Part 1 Super Zombie World Part 1

Not exactly what I expected.

Don't get me wrong, there's more potential in this plot than most other flash on this site. Personally, I was a bit shocked as to why nobody had actually gone through with the idea yet, and it's about damn time someone did!

That someone seems to be you, MurderMysteryMan.

Unfortunately, a couple of things just really killed the viewing experience for me. As much as I commend you for getting voice actors the way you did, they just didn't quite cut it. The animation wasn't really good enough, and the script was a bit shabby.

While overall looking at the big picture it may seem like a great flash, but it has SO many details slowly killing the overall quality and enjoyability that I failed to find myself engrossed in the plot, humor, or general experience.

I hope to see you continue this series, and I hope that you improve. Unfortunately, in your current state I can't see you're the least bit above average except for making a good theme to base the plot around.

MurderMysteryMan responds:

Harsh, but I can take it. Thanks :)

Miss Dynamite 24 Miss Dynamite 24

I'm not amused.

Try being funny next time, okay?

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Great flash, exactly what I expect from you guys.

Amazing job, everywhere.

And after reading the comments I know one thing: \
At least 50 people need to stop masturbating to pokemon.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Phenominal.

Everything is just about flawless, the only thing you can do now is just take your current style and make it run a bit more smoothly, because I can't say I truly dislike anything. However, and I know this has been said 100 times before, but the character drawings need some work. Also, try lowing the shaking effects a little, at least so it's a tad easier to follow because there are a few points here and there where I'm thinking ""ZOMG WTF IS THIS IT LOOK LIKE AN EARTHQUAKE" Otherwise, you have little room to improve and much room to expand upon.